THE FUN & EXCITING THINGS THAT FILLED MY WEEK
Happy Monday, friends!
If you’re new to Life with the Carneys, click HERE to read the first one before you get started! If you’ve already been wonderful enough to follow along for the Life with the Carneys series fun, welcome back!
Here’s a look at what we’ve been up to this past week:
- Last week kicked off my wedding season and boy what an aaaaamazing day it was!! Carla and Justin’s bright, colorful Neidhammer wedding day was full of fun, delicious food, and a dance floor that rocked the night away!! Plus, Carla had a surprise for me and rocked the most gorgeous blue hair!! Haven’t checked it out? You can see all the fun HERE!!
- My sister Natalie watched Jackson and Harper for us while I photographed Carla and Justin’s wedding and Jon did some music judging. I’m Not sure what type of voodoo magic she worked, but Harper has started going to bed on her own again and sleeping through the night. This past Easter weekend has messed it up a little, but my back has never been so happy to not be sleeping in her rocking chair anymore!!
- Last week was a full week of shooting, including sweet Harper’s newborn session!! Her llama-themed nursery had me swooning and it was such a joy to see Sarah and John completely over the moon for their baby girl!!! You can check out all the adorableness HERE!
- I also got the pleasure of heading over to Cincinnati to meet up with Ellie and Garrett for their engagement session. Their 8 month baby boy Hunter came too and oh my GOSH, he is so handsome!! And his little smile! *SWOON* I can’t wait to see them all again next month for their wedding at the Phoenix!!!
- We spent Easter weekend down at with my SIL and her family before Sunday’s big Easter lunch with the Wittmans. There is nothing Jackson and Harper love more than spending time with their cousins and they had a fricking ball!!! Auntie Skye and Uncle Nathan introduced them to playing Mario Kart on the Nintendo Switch, so now all four of us have decided we need to invest in one at home!!! Then Jon and I did some research and decided that is going to have to wait a bit while the kids saving up their blow money for it – HA!
- We headed out to one of Jon’s cousin’s family farm for Easter lunch, which was a great place for the kids to just run around and be free for the day. They had so much fun and Harper even got to pet her first horse. She was in heaven!! Mommy and Daddy also really loved it because they crashed SO hard and slept until 9am on Monday morning!!!
- My fabulous SIL Skye helped us snapped some new family photos, I love them so much!! If she wasn’t so passionate about being a nurse, I’d hire her on as my permanent second shooter!!! 😉
Much love friends,